1. VALIDITY OF GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions shall apply to all services rendered by MWS HK LTD, hereafter referred to as SimOptions, in connection with the prepaid SIM Card & eSIM reselling.
Following terms and conditions are provided on the website www.simoptions.com and/or its subdomains.
SimOptions may accept variant clauses only in the case of an explicit written agreement.
The English language version of this Agreement shall be controlling in all respects and shall prevail in case of any inconsistencies with translated versions, if any.
2. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
2.1 SIM RESELLING
SimOptions resells prepaid SIM Cards & eSIMs.
The customer registers and books its SIM Cards/eSIMs on www.simoptions.com and/or its subdomains. Our payments are operated by PAYPAL (https://paypal.com/) and Stripe (https://stripe.com) with an alias of your credit card (virtual Credit Card Imprint).
2.2 REGISTRATION FOR USING SIMOPTIONS SERVICES
The customer must fill a form and accept the general terms and conditions to use SimOptions services. The client gives directly, or by the intermediary of the service provider (Hotel, Travel Agency…), on the web browser under www.simoptions.com the following information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Address (billing address)
- Email address
- Mobile phone number
2.3 SIMOPTIONS ENGAGEMENTS
SimOptions shall use reasonable endeavours to provide Customer a quality of service. However SimOptions does not guarantee that the service won’t be interrupted, furnished on due time, safe or fault-free.
Risks with respect to regular wear and tear, will be assumed by SimOptions, which will promptly repair the damages which materially impairs the function of the Equipment and/or replace the Equipment.
2.4 CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENTS
In using the Equipment or Services provided by SimOptions, the Customer must not engage in any action:
- that is abusive, illegal or fraudulent;
- that causes the Network to be impaired or damaged;
When Customer is in breach of its obligations under this Sec. 2.4, SimOptions may suspend the Customer’s use of the Service. SimOptions will notify Customer as soon as reasonably practicable the suspension. During any period of suspension, Customer shall continue to pay all Charges due under this Agreement in respect of the suspended Services.
2.5 DEVICE COMPATIBILTY
It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the device is eSIM compatible and not locked by any carrier, as this is a prerequisite to complete the purchase. As device compatibility may depend on the carrier and country of origin, the list of eSIM compatible devices is provided at the checkout and can also be found in the list of eSIM supported devices.
However, the eSIM compatibility list is not exhaustive meaning that there might be newly announced eSIM compatible devices that have not yet been added to the above mentioned list.
3. START, DURATION AND TERMINATION OF THE CONTRACT
The service contract between SimOptions and the customer starts upon:
order at SimOptions website http://www.simoptions.com and/or its subdomains.
The contract ends as soon as the customer receives the purchased sim card at the delivery address specified on SimOptions website and/or receives the purchased eSIM . Activation of the SIM card/eSIM is under the responsibility of the Customer.
4. CHARGES AND PAYMENT
4.1 PAYMENT CONDITIONS
The payment of SimOptions services is made by credit card.
The currency of payment is US Dollars and/or Euro.
The credit card transaction will be processed and secured by SimOptions providers PAYPAL (https://paypal.com) and Stripe (https://stripe.com).
4.2 CHARGES FOR USE
- If the customer reasonably and in good faith disputes an invoice or part of it, Customer shall notify SimOptions of such dispute within 12 days of receipt of the invoice, providing details of why the invoiced amount is incorrect and, if possible, how much the customer considers is due.
- The customer shall not be entitled to set off any of its claims against claims of SimOptions, except where the customer’s claims are undisputed or have been confirmed by final court judgment
5. REFUND / CANCELLATION / MODIFICATION POLICY
SimOptions reserves the right to charge
- 5 USD cancellation fee for orders that have not left our warehouse yet.
- 15% cancellation fee + delivery cost for orders that have left our warehouse already.
- The refund will be done within 3-7 business days after we have successfully received the product at our warehouse again.
- up to 100% of the total order price if the product has been opened or damaged.
5.1 REFUND POLICY FOR ESIMS
Once you buy your eSIM, you will receive a confirmation email with the QR code immediately. Please note that the eSIM is a digital product, and once shipped by email, SimOptions cannot prevent its use. For this reason, once you have purchased your eSIM, it is no longer possible to return it or get a refund, except in the cases explicitly indicated.
Customers have the right to ask for a refund or a change if the eSIM can not be activated due to a technical problem originating from SimOptions or its telecommunications provider.
When you can’t receive a refund:
- We cannot issue a refund if you give us the wrong email. We can forward the eSIM to a different email address, but we cannot guarantee it will not be used by the owner of the incorrect email address.
- We cannot issue a refund if your device is not compatible with eSIM. SimOptions provides a list of compatible devices on its website and customers can ask if their device is compatible by contacting SimOptions.
- We cannot issue a refund if you have changed your mind or if you no longer need the eSIM. SimOptions cannot prevent the use of the eSIM once sent. Therefore we cannot reimburse you for the purchase.
- We cannot issue a refund in any other case not specified on this page.
All data provided by customers during the rental and usage of SimOptions equipment will be protected corresponding to the relevant terms of privacy regarding customer data.
All customer provided data saved by SimOptions, will be explicitly used for purposes of contractual fulfillment and to inform the customer about products related to their contractual agreement. In this regard the customer agrees explicitly, that they approve and agree to the mailing of such information, also for marketing purposes and in electronic form, e.g. via email.
A revocation of consent may be served at any time, but must be made in writing to SimOptions, stating the affected email addresses.
7. LIABILITY AND WARRANTY
SimOptions is not responsible for detriments arising as a result, that the proposed service is not or not constantly available. SimOptions provides no guarantee of constant availability of the network service.
For any request please write an e-mail to email@example.com